Thursday, January 14, 2010

Good mother

Being a good mother is always on my mind. I want to be the best mother but realty set in and shows me its hard because I have to work full time, I have cook, I have to clean and damn I’m so tired. But when I see her smile and laugh it makes realty go away and just give her everything I can in the best way I can. I come home and know I have TONS to do and should be doing that but when I see her in her gate area I just jump in and start playing with her; acting all silly with her just to hear her laugh. And I love just watching her climb all over me and take the toys from me like she is telling me “sorry mom I rule this world” lol it funny how whatever beat comes up, from the TV or the toys, she will start dancing and squish her face together with her smile. She loves to walk to me because she knows ill catch her and say YAY while I tickle her belly! I guess at the end I am being a good mother putting her first before anything else. Enjoying every moment with her.

1 comment:

Don said...

There really isn't much more in this world better than being a good mom, not even being a good father. In my opinion, there is just something quality & divine & purposeful in being the nurturer than mothers so often are.

A child really appreciates a good mother. Seeing as how scarce they truly are.

Good read. Stay blessed.

Followers